Saturday, May 30, 2009

Shameless Self Promo




I have mentioned before that I am a writer. I write everything: articles, web content, poetry and fiction. Mainly erotic paranormal fiction.

Here are some links to my ebooks and books that
my short stories and novellas are in.


Tasty Christmas Treats now in ebook and print


Paranormal Bedtime Stories now in ebook and print
`Contains my stories Halloween Surprise and Sea of Blood


Lasting Lust: An Anthology of Kinky Couples in Love
~ Contains my story The First Brick available at RavenousRomance.com


Torrid Teasers Volume 59 available June 15 Whiskey Creek Press Torrid
`Featuring Renata and The Questioning Concubine


`Contains my poem Waiting Patiently


`contains two of my erotic confessions

Later this year I have two novellas being released through Eternal Press, Insatiable and Eternal Passion.

My story Blood, Lust and Shadows will appear in L&L Dreamspell's Erotic Paranormal Collection.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Which of your books or stories do you feel are the best introduction to your work?

Roxanne Rhoads said...

Tasty Christmas Treats and The First brick I feel are two of my better stories currently out, even though they are not paranormal. The Questioning Concubine is fun and highly sexual with the paranormal elements.

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.