Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Winner Wednesday and Open for Advertising

Karen W is the winner of Bloody Good by Georgia Evans. Congrats. That book is in the mail and on the way. Hope you enjoy.

On another note Fang-tastic Books is now open to advertising or banner exchange.

Authors you can get you banners or book covers (linking directly to your site or blog) posted here on Fang-tastic Books for as little as $5. Super low intro rates for paranormal authors.

I am also offering banner exchange, you post one of mine, I'll post one of yours-free, no fees. Contact me for info.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Congrats to Karen W

Karen W. said...

Thanks, Chris! And thanks again, Roxanne! I'm sure I'll enjoy the book. :)

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.