Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Winner Wednesday September 9, 2009

Woo Hoo! Today is 09/09/09 which is supposed to be a very lucky day because of the triple nines.

Nines are considered to be very lucky in most cultures and to numerologists.

With Wiccans everything is threefold so nines fall within that range as well.

So I am hoping this amazing event holds good luck for me because I've been having a bad run for awhile now but even if it doesn't hold great luck for me, it holds some luck for my winners today.

I happen to have 3 lucky winners (see again with the multiples of three) today:


Meljprincess is the winner of a copy of Barely Bewitched by Kimberly Frost

Ruth Schaller is the winner of The Zen of Zombie

Amy is the winner of a signed copy of Michelle Rowen's Tall, Dark, and Fangsome

Congrats ladies, hope you enjoy your books. I'll have two of those mailed out probably by the end of the week (I'll try but can't promise anything:-) and Michelle will be mailing out Amy's copy.

And let's hope with all the good vibes I'm sending out some come back to me.

9 comments:

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Congratulations winners!!

Ellz said...

congrats winners!

Chris said...

Congrats to the winners! And here's hoping your luck changes for the better today, Roxanne. I'll wave as I drive through Detroit Friday (on my way to Toronto)!

Chris said...

Oh! Did you see this?

Ruth Schaller said...

Thanks so much!!!!! I am so excited! :D

Congrats to the other winners! :D

Cyd said...

Congratulations Winners!!

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winners!!!!

Meljprincess said...

Thank you so much! I've heard (and read) nothing but great things about BB. I can't wait to read it. And thanks for the congrats everybody.

Meljprincess

Michele L. said...

WOOHOO! A big congrats to all the ladies who won!

Hi Roxanne!
I hope your day was a very lucky and fun one!

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.