Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday Musings April 5, 2010

haunted house by barb_ar Flickr licensed under Creatrive Commons

Monday again...

My weekend was spent planning and executing Easter dinner. A tradition I am not really fond of. See Easter is just eggs and bunnies to me since I am not really a religious person. I lean more toward the pagan/wiccan side of things but I was raised with Easter and Christmas then my mom met a man and became really religious so I've celebrated and dine things to please her- just following along with the way things have been done. Plus I am not going to deny my children the holidays...but I really hate getting stuck doing this big production of a dinner. Cooking wipes me out.

So today I am trying to recover therefore I'm a little slow on posting my Monday Musings.

Update on t-shirt design contest- I am changing some of the rules for my t-shirt design contest. Flickr images can be used as long as they are licensed under Creative Commons attribution license. One to look for is Brenda Starr she has a whole lot of resources and stock photos not only licensed under CC but she also clearly states the images may be used.

I have also added a new book to the winner's prize for the t-shirt contest. I have added a copy of Vampireology-this book won't be in stores until the middle of May.

So be sure to check out the new rules and the new prize added to the good for the Fang-tastic Books t-shirt design contest.

This week at Fang-tastic Books some awesome authors will be here offering giveaways - like fellow vamp chick Michele Hauf, Embers author Laura Bickle and I have a fang-tastic Free Book Friday lined up.

It's going to be a great week.

Oh did you see the followers? 400! Only 100 more to go before the huge 500 Follower Giveaway winner is chosen.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya,
Nice blog you got going on here :) I stumbled across it when I was looking for interviews with Jessica Lee, and based on some of the other interviews I read that you've done, I'm very much looking forward to seeing this when it comes up! :-)

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.