Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Musings: May 3, 2010


I made it through the weekend alive...barely.

Having a house full of ten and eleven year old girls is exhausting...and loud. Thank goodness the rain held out until very early Sunday morning so the girls could play outside Saturday evening. They played soccer and we did a hayride through the woods (minus the hay) and my oldest boy and some friends had a blast scaring the girls along the ride by jumping out from behind and under trees (all in good fun). We also had a little bonfire (first of the season). It was fun. I think my Fairy Berry thoroughly enjoyed her birthday party. She received alot of Twilight/New Moon (we also watched the movies) gifts and I got her the first two books of the Vampire Diaries series (along with clothes, games, and art stuff). She was happy (but now wants all the books in the series).

This week is my oldest's senior prom and of course Mother's Day and hubby's birthday (on Mother's Day). To avoid crowds I think we're going out to dinner during the week then on Sunday we'll just get pizza or something low maintenance so no one has to cook.

This week at Fang-tastic Books we have Maree Anderson , Lisabet Sarai, and Vicki Lewis Thompson, plus I'll be announcing the winners for a lot of open contests this week and I'll be adding to the book pile for the .

I am adding a new feature to my column in Night Owl Reviews Magazine called SQAI- Super Quick Author Interviews. I'll be asking authors quick answer questions like "Please sum up your book in two sentences or less" and "describe your heroine in three words".

If any authors would like to take part in an SQAI please email me and I'll send you a list of questions: eroticroxanne @ yahoo. com

Readers, do you have any ideas for quick interview questions you would like to see authors answer? If so please post them in the comments or email them my way.

I am creating a list that authors will be able to choose from. I hope to get quite a few ,that way authors will have some fun choices for the SQAI's.

Well, that's all for now. Let's hope this is a great week.







2 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Congrats on surviving the weekend! What a great mom you are :)

Have a fantastic Mothers Day and Dad's BDay!

Roxanne Rhoads said...

Thank you, and Happy Mother's Day to you and all the moms out there!

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.