Monday, September 20, 2010

Vamp Out with Pure Costumes


I found another place that sells wicked vampire Halloween costumes!

The site is Pure Costumes.

They have a great assortment of vampire costumes- a few that I haven't seen anywhere else. They must be new for the season.

I love Halloween. Dressing up in costumes is so much fun. It takes me back to that excitement of childhood and it stirs something inside me- the thrill of becoming someone...something else for a moment. The ability to step outside my everyday normality and become something wild, sexy, amazing, scary or whatever I want.
Some people grow out of Halloween- think it's kids stuff. I never have. I think Halloween is awesome.
Searching through all the costumes online makes me want to add more parties to my Halloween fun list so I can dress up as something different every time.

Here are three of my favorite vampire adult costumes from PureCostumes.com:

This Vampire Mistress costume is a very sexy Halloween costume. Classic Goth vampire style with the bat wing sleeves and red and black color scheme. I adore it.
And it's only $35.95!

What a steal.
I am amazed at the great costume pricing that you can find online.
SO much cheaper than in the stores.


Here is a man's vampire costume that I like.
The blue is very pretty. I'm always a sucker for shiny blue things. Almost all of my formal dresses over the years have been some shade of blue, usually metallic.
This man's vampire costume comes with the velour vest with attached sleeves and an attached cape.
This vampire costume is only $19.95

Ok this Immortal Seductress costume screams sexiness and class at the same time. It makes me think of a 1920s/1930s vampire- elegant and so very vampish.
This Hollywood vamp gown is only $34.95.

Fang-tastic don't you think?

Which one do you like the best?

To see more of Pure Costume's fabulous selection of sexy Halloween costumes
visit the Pure Costumes website, Facebook page, or check them out on Twitter

Disclosure: This post was paid for by the sponsor

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.