Monday, October 18, 2010

Still Without A Costume? Be Sure to Check Out PureCostumes.com


Have you got a costume yet?

No! What are you waiting for?

So many to choose from...is it too much?

I know...What to wear, what to wear.

Remember to drop by Pure Costumes and see what they have.

Their selection of Halloween costumes for adults is huge.

So many to choose from I wish I had more parties to go to this year so I could be something different every time.
They have plus size Halloween costumes, couples Halloween costumes and, of course, sexy vampire costumes.

This Goth Vampire Costume is cute.
And I love this wig, it's perfect for completing the vamp look.



I still think this is my favorite vampiress costume though, very sleek and
sexy and totally vampish.
What do you think, what's your favorite vampire costume?
Disclosure: This post was paid for by the sponsor

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.