Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Redecorating with CSN Stores

Did you do any Christmas shopping at any of the CSN Stores?

I certainly did.

With over 200 stores to choose from there was plenty for everyone on my list.

Now that Christmas is over my next big project is redecorating.

My living room and bedroom both are in desperate need of a makeover.

I think I'll start with the bedroom- it could really use some new bedding. Maybe a splash of fresh color with a new duvet like the gorgeous red one pictured above.

They have so many modern duvet covers it's hard to pick 'the one'.

I am very biased towards red in the bedroom though- passion, vibrancy, power. That's red. I've always loved red- and then when I started studying feng shui red I discovered red is perfect for the bedroom- feminine, sensual- everything you want in your bedroom.

I would like to change things up, but I don't think I can part with my red. However I can and will happily change the wall color, change the furniture around and declutter. And add gorgeous new things- in red.

Maybe with a goal in mind- like a new sexy look for my boring bedroom I can get motivated and start in on the makeover. Soon. I've been dragging my feet for...awhile.

Maybe if I look around the CSN Stores for more inspiration I'll quit dragging my heels.

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.