The Characters from When the Mission Ends Trilogy…
Jake & Cassie are the hero/heroine of Operation: Endgame, book #1 in the trilogy.
At the beginning of book one, we meet the Three Musketeers: twins, Chris & Cassie and their best friend, Jake. Brought together by a love of the military and playing at being soldiers, these friends have a life-long friendship, but that is tested when Chris’s jet is shot down and he is killed. Chris’s death has a lasting effect on the entire cast of characters throughout the entire series.
So let’s meet the characters from the series:
· Chris- Chris’s jet was shot down over Columbia. He was injured, but alive after the crash. Unfortunately he was captured and tortured for 18 hours before he died. (twin to Cassie, brother to Colton) Physically: 6’0”, dirty blond hair, when off-duty had a bit of scruff, lean muscular build, blue eyes
· Cassie- She’s a military history professor at Texas Tech University. A year before the book, Operation: Endgame takes place, she acted as a consultant on a videogame called Endgame. She had a cameo appearance on the video and now appears to have a stalker because of that. (twin to Chris, sister to Colton) Physically: 5’8”, long red hair, runner’s build, blue eyes
· Jake- Jake is a PJ (pararescue jumper) in the Air Force. Unbeknownst to Cassie (because of operation security), he was part of the PJ team sent in to recover Chris. When weather moved in, their rescue was delayed and Chris subsequently died. To say Jake feels guilty is putting it mildly, but when he gives into his grief and passion after the funeral with Cassie, it sends him into a downward spiral. But now he has to move past that to help keep Cassie safe from her stalker. Physically: 6’1”, fit and tan, blond with military cut and green eyes.
· Colton- Chris and Cassie’s older brother. When their parents died in a plane crash, he was 10 years old and they were 6 years old. They went to live with their single elderly grandfather who they’d never met before. As a result, Colton became more like a father to the twins than older brother. He’s bossy and overbearing, but he’s just trying to take care of his loved ones. Physically: 6’3”, extremely muscular, dark hair, navy blue eyes
· Penelope- Cassie’s friend. Penelope owns the local bookstore and is a yoga instructor on campus. She’s a free-spirit and is always the life of the party. Physically: 5’9”, long wavy blonde hair, jade green eyes
· Julie- Cassie’s other friend and the complete opposite of Penelope. She has a bit of OCD…she’s the list-maker of the group. She is a physical therapist and teaches Krav Maga, as a form of women’s self-defense. Physically: 5’3”, very petite, but well-endowed, dark hair cut into pixie cut, hazel with gold flecks eyes.
Learn more about the book, series and characters by visiting other stops along the tour
September 14 Tour Intro
September 14 Promo and review
The Jeep Diva
Sep 15, Guest Post,
Paranormal Romantic Suspense,
September 16 Guest blog
A Writer's Mind
September 17 Guest blog
September 18 Interview
September 24 Interview and review
Never Judge a Book by its Cover
September 27 Promo
Reading on the Wild Side
September 30 Interview
The Creatively Green Write at Home Mom
September 30 review
October 2 Promo
October 4 Interview and review
October 5 promo stop and review
Storm Goddess Book Reviews
October 6 review
October 7 Guest blog and review
October 8 Interview and review
TBQ's Book Palace
October 9 Review
TBQ's Book Palace
October 12 Promo and review
Donna’s Blog Home
October 15 Interview
Bewitching Book Tours Reader Magazine
By Christi Snow
genre: Romantic Suspense
release date: Sept 14, 2012 (ebook, print book is available now)
word count: 84,857 words
page count: 302 pages
retail price: $11.99 for print; $2.99 for e-book
ISBN: 978-1477483787 or 1477483780
It’s been six months.
Six months since Jake Madsen let Chris Robertson die.
Six months since the passion between Jake and Cassie, Chris’ sister, stepped over the line.
But now Cassie’s being stalked and it’s time for Jake to swallow his guilt, grief, and lust so he can save her life, even if it’s a life without him. He owes it to his dead friend and he owes it to Cassie. He’s fallen in love with her, but she doesn’t have to know that for him to keep her safe.
Releasing September, 2012
As an avid reader her entire life, Christi Snow always dreamed of writing books that brought to others the kind of joy she felt when she read. But...she never did anything about it besides jot down a few ideas and sparse scenes.
When she turned 41, she decided it was time to go after her dream and started writing. Within four months, she'd written over 150,000 words and hasn't stopped since.
She's found her calling by writing about sexy, alpha heroes and smart, tough heroines falling in love and finding their passion. She's truly living the dream and loving every minute of it.
Her tagline is... Passion and adventure on the road to Happily Ever After. She's loving this adventure!