Five things to love about Christmas erotica
Erotic fiction is good at any time of the year, in my opinion. But what about Christmas? What makes Christmas erotica special? Here’s five things that I love about Christmas erotica.
1. So many jokes, so little time. I don’t really consider myself a funny individual, but I do appreciate a good joke, especially when it’s handed to me. And yes, Christmas erotica is sexy, and gorgeous, but sometimes, you can’t fault a well-timed stocking joke.
2. Wouldn’t you want a hot naked partner with a red bow on him or her? Seriously, that can happen in fiction. The world is wide open for these things. If I could have fit it in there, I’d have put a red bow on Leo in O Christmas Three. The dude attracts both men and women, he’s so hot. I may have a crush on my own character, just saying.
3. It keeps you warm in the dead of winter. Okay, so it’s not quite the dead of winter just yet, but we’re getting close. Some of us have snow (unlike me… December in Texas is pretending to be September right now…) and reading something hot melts the icicles right off.
4. Christmas trees aren’t the only things that get up during the holidays. Sure, you’ve got family visiting, the kids are home from school, and there is no way that you can get your husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend/ect alone for a few hours. But you’ve got your trusty ereader. And thank goodness for that.
5. Dude. It’s sex in a book… at Christmas time. What’s not to love?
O Christmas Three
Genre: Contemporary menage
Publisher: Soaring Phoenix Press
Word Count: 32,000
Cover Artist: Soaring Phoenix Media
Book Trailer: http://youtu.be/iVna-YVxU1s
Garrett and Brianna Zane have the perfect marriage on the surface. They share everything from love to their wildest sexual desires with ease. So when Brianna confesses she wants a threesome with his best friend Leobardo Vasquez, it awakens feelings Garrett has long tried to forget.
But the smoldering attraction between Leo and Brianna is hard to deny and even harder to dismiss when it’s all he can think about, especially when the three are trapped together in Leo’s cabin during a snowstorm. Seducing Leo will test their relationship, reveal old secrets, and maybe tear them apart. While there may be room for Leo in bed, there may not be room for a third in their marriage.
About the Author:
Suzan Butler has a penchant for Dr. Pepper, ice hockey, and world domination. She lives in Texas under a not-so-secret identity with two monsters, writing books and planning the next step in her evil plans into the twilight hours of the night because that’s when it’s quiet in the house.