Saturday, August 22, 2015

A Review of the Dark Temptress Costume from Costume Supercenter

Red and black are my favorite colors so I just had to pick this costume. It's Goth and Vampy and I love it. Reminds me of Morticia Addams.

This is a great item to have in my closet, I can use it as a costume base.

Just add the right accessories and this can be used for a number of different costumes- obviously the first would a vampire. Just add some pale makeup and a drop or two of fake blood.

Add a crystal ball, Tarot cards, and other fortune telling accessories and become a Gypsy, Fortune Teller, or Psychic.

Add a wand and magickal items and be a witch or sorceress.

What would you become in this Gothic Gown?

I am brainstorming on the accessories I will add.

It fits perfect and has a seductive hood to give me a mysterious look when I want to hide and be all vampy in it. :-) I think I'm going to add a corset to amplify my curves and sexiness and make this costume really rock.

I am a little worried about the texture of the fabric (100% polyester), when I tried it on it felt a little scratchy but I am super sensitive to fabric textures so a normal person probably won't even notice. I am going to wash it a few times and use fabric softener to see if it softens it up a bit.

If you need a quick, simple costume or a dress that is a good base for multiple costumes then this will be a perfect addition to your costume collection.

If you are looking for a Gothic, vampirish costume for Halloween this year check out the New Gothic Costumes available at Costume Supercenter.

And be sure to follow Costume SuperCenter on Twitter for access to great deals and sales.

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.