'Summer Sizzles with Imajin Books' this August: Scavenger Hunt
This summer, celebrate the opening of the innovative Canadian publishing company, IMAJIN BOOKS. Their huge summer event began on July 1, 2011 and they rewarded readers and book reviewers, as their way to say "Thank you" for reading their books.
This event runs Aug 1 - August 31. Participants have a chance to win some fabulous prizes, including a Kindle ereader with wi-fi.
1. Check out the Scavenger host list and click on each blog link.
2. Scavenge through these blogs until you find the Scavenger Hunt hidden badge/graphic. You'll find the graphic at their website, so you'll know what to look for.
3. Email them at email@example.com with "Scavenger Hunt" in subject line and the website link to the page with the badge you found, your name, mailing address and phone number, plus the title of the ebook you would like to receive if your name is drawn.
4. Each correct entry counts as an extra entry into the prize draws, so the more you find the badge and send those links, the more chances you have of winning the Kindle and other prizes.
· 31 winners will receive one ebook of their choice from published titles.
· 4 winners will received a signed novel (trade paperback) by authors Alison Bruce, Melodie Campbell, Cherish D'Angelo and Cheryl Kaye Tardif.
· Grand Prize: Kindle with Wi-Fi ($140 value): One grand prize winner (Kindle) to be selected from all eligible entries. Additional prizes may be added later.
This contest runs Aug 1 to Aug 31. Winners will be notified by email by September 3rd.
Entrant must be 18 to enter and be a Canadian or USA citizen. No purchase necessary. No substitution, no refunds, no cash value. The grand prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. Void where prohibited by law.
Imajin Books authors, their families and any subcontracted associates of Imajin Books are excluded from this contest.
Imajin Books is an innovative, unique Canadian publisher with an eye on exciting, ever-changing trends and opportunities in publishing that opened its 'doors' to authors worldwide in late February 2011. They promise great reads by wonderful authors, with ebooks priced under $5 and trade paperbacks under $18.
From ImajinBooks.com: The future of reading is ebooks, and the future is NOW!