Friday, January 1, 2010

Disclosures

Disclosure of Product Relationship to Reviews



This is a book review site so I do receive free books from publishers, publicists, PR agents, and sometimes from the authors themselves.

The majority of reviews posted on this site are of the books I received review copies for.This does not influence my opinions of the books. I still try to provide an open and honest review about the books.

A small percentage of reviews are of those books I have purchased myself or checked out form the library-yet the review process is the same for all books. I provide an honest review full of my views and opinions of the book.

A book is a book and where it came from doesn't influence me on whether or not I enjoyed it.


Affiliate Disclosure

In accordance with the new completely crazy federal regulations, I letting everyone know that "yes" I'm an Amazon Associate.

If you click on one of the books on my side bar or in my posts the links are connected to Amazon or one of my Amazon Stores.I will receive a small percentage of your purchase.
Small is being nice because it really is a minuscule percentage but it helps keep this site running since I do pay for a lot of postage out of my own pockets along with t-shirts and other Fang-tastic Books goodies I give out.

So every purchase you make through my Amazon links helps keep this site going and keeps the freebies coming, so please if you are going to make a purchase click on one of my links.

Other Disclosures

Some of the advertising on this site is paid for by authors, publishers and other companies- this includes several promotional posts. I do try to keep the advertising to a minimum so the site is not too distracting or congested.

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.