Friday, April 27, 2012

Love Knows No Bounds Anthology for Autism Speaks

April is Autism awareness month.

It is also now a month I'll remember as my youngest son was recently diagnosed with Aspergers (and ADHD).

His high functioning Aspergers isn't Autism but it is an ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) and I now have a deeper connection to and understanding of Autism as I research and learn everything I can about Aspergers and the sensory issues my son  has so I can work to make his life better through understanding.

I haven't been reading much fiction lately (hence the lack of reviews here at Fang-tastic) because my stack of books all relate to Aspergers, sensory sensitivity, and gluten free diets (apparently there's a connection between gluten and a lot of disorders so it's worth trying if it can make my son healthier and happier).

However tomorrow (April 28) a new fiction anthology is being released by Entangled Publishing- Love Knows No Bounds and 100% net profits from the sales go to Autism Speaks and I know I'll be purchasing a copy.


The stories will be available individually and in the anthology. I believe you can download them individually as ebooks and the anthology will be available as an ebook and in print (don't quote me on this I'm not 100% sure). All I know is that I want a print copy added to my bookshelf.

Today the three authors of the anthology will be sharing a little bit of info about their stories.

Thanks to Boone, Nina and Brooke for being part of this charity anthology for Autism.


No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.