Excellent recipes and ideas for fun party drinks.
My absolute favorite- Vampire Brew! This non-alcholic fun punch is perfect for Halloween or any party that has a spoooky vibe. I hope to make it for my daughter's upcoming Sweet 16 which has a Nightmare before Christmas Theme. I think the punch would be a good fit.
I also love the Peppermint Stick Ice Cream Punch and the Mixed Berry Lemonade- perfect punches with no alcohol. The kids will adore them.
Now for the punches with punch- the alchohol ones, my favorite include the Aztec Chocolate (of course you can ditch the tequila for a winter treat the entire family will enjoy), the Boozy Eggnog, Irish Coffee, and Hubby's fave Tropicoloda Punch.
This book is going on my recipe shelf for keeps.
Punch Bowls and Pitcher Drinks
Stir up delicious fit-for-a-crowd cocktails.
Find inspiration in fresh fruit, smoky spices, and potent spirits, and mix a bowl or pitcher of punch for any occasion or season. Whether it's a drink served in champagne flutes at a holiday party or in Mason jars and paper cups in the backyard, you'll take cocktail hour to a whole new level with every one of these drinks:
• CLASSIC COCKTAILS, such as Pimm’s Punch
• SANGRIAS AND CHAMPAGNE-BASED PUNCHES, such as Meyer Lemon Drop Champagne Punch
• TROPICAL DRINKS, such as Kumquat-Tangerine Smash
• HEIGHT OF SUMMER, such as Watermelon-Tequila Punch
• FIRESIDE COCKTAILS, such as Aztec Chocolate Punch
• NONALCOHOLIC PUNCHES, such as Mixed Berry Lemonade
Available at Amazon
"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."