Sunday, August 16, 2015

Halloween on My Mind

Halloween is always on my mind- but it's really on my mind this week.

Today I've been getting things together for the PinUp2PinUp Sale Spooky Edition



I'll be at the sale as a vendor selling some signed copies of my books, Halloween earrings and bookmarks from Bewitching Book Swag and Vintage clothing from Bewitching Vintage Treasures. I might also have some costumes to sell if I can bear to part with any.

But you know, out with the old and in with the new.

I've been scanning all the new stuff at www.PureCostumes.com trying to get my kids to decide what they want to be this year. So far the list is a mile long...oh I like this...and this and this...I hope they'll each pick something soon.

Anyway, if you're in Flint August 29 and need something for Halloween or for PinUp Photo Shoots, drop by and see what you can find. In addition to the sale their will be hair, makeup, mini photo shoots and a Pin Up Contest.

3 comments:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I wish I could be there. I was born in Flint but now live on the Gulf Coast. My sister lives in Grand Blanc and I'll see if she can stop by and say hi for me! And do a little shopping. LOL

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.