Hello, I’m Victoria C. Johnson! My latest book, Skin of a Goddess, is about goddess that have no boundaries.
I would like to discuss some of the top ten things my goddesses will be doing over the summer.
1. Inviting every merman they know to a bathing suit optional pool party.
2. Drinking margaritas before noon, because they’re rebels.
3. Karaoke. Goddesses love karaoke.
4. Eating a sick amount of ice cream. Probably with cookies.
5. Wearing shorts that are way too short. With heels.
6. Not getting any tan lines.
7. Pretending BBQs are invite optional.
8. Painting their nails pastel everything.
9. Wearing sunglasses instead of makeup.
10. Refusing to think they’re too old for glitter.
What do you plan on indulging in this summer?
Skin of a Goddess
Victoria C. Johnson
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Date of Publication: April 18, 2016
Number of pages: 253
Word Count: 78,311
Cover Artist: Deranged Doctor Design
Goddesses just want to have fun, right?
Peitho’s first job as an Immortal Representative means slumming it at the Shifter Convention, where shifters and supernaturals will be meeting to discuss concerns and build relations. She’s sure it’s going to be boring—all they have to complain about is fleas and territory.
Wait . . . is that a dragon?
Obsessive is a strong word.
Hunter thinks Peitho would make a great addition to his hoard of treasure. Dragons are famously acquisitive; how is he supposed to ignore her? Everyone always says it’s bad to fight your nature.
When shifters begin disappearing from the convention, and bodies quickly appearing, Peitho and Hunter have no choice but to investigate. Will Hunter and Peitho manage to solve the crime while still keeping their hearts intact?
Available at Amazon
About the Author:
Victoria C. Johnson lives in Michigan with her supportive husband and amazing family. She became serious about her passion for writing shortly after having her daughter. As someone who strongly believes in doing what makes you happy, she decided to follow her own advice. She loves writing almost as much as she loves reading. Victoria adores happy endings, heartfelt characters, and extraordinary situations. She hopes to bring a little more of that to life every day.