Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Win a Beautiful 16x20 Rolled Canvas Print


Do you have a beautiful photo you would like to see on canvas? Maybe a wedding photo or a picture of your baby?


You can win a free 16 x 20 rolled canvas print from Uprinting.com


Uprinting has canvas prints and many other custom products that you can print online, like bookmarks (great for all you writers out there, I am thinking about making some bookmarks soon, the design program is pretty user friendly)


Would you like to win this awesome canvas print from Uprinting?


Just leave a comment on this post with your email contact info


One winner will receive a 16 x 20 Rolled Canvas

Specifications: 1 Business Day Turnaround

Shipping: FREE UPS Ground Shipping

Eligibility: Limited to US Residents only

Contest closes Tuesday May 4 midnight EST

Winner to be announced Wednesday May 5



14 comments:

Amanda Makepeace said...

Very cool!! Please enter me. :D

makepeace.arts[at]gmail[dot]com

Vampire Empire said...

Enter me as well please. My website does custom paintings of anyone in a vampire fantasy setting straight from a photo. One of my artists did one of me recently as one of Dracula's Brides(the likeness is AWESOME) and I need to get it transfered to canvas. Winning would be cool!

Jason said...

This is awesome! Please enter me.

Jse
vslavetopassionv(at)aol(dot)com

Beckalynn83 said...

OOH I have a 3 year old daughter who needs a big picture of her in my house!!

beckalynn83@gmail.com

Jennifer Mathis said...

great contest please enter me


---jennifer mathis
meandi09@yahoo.com

Leigh M. Lane said...

UPrinting does a phenomenal job. I'm sure I don't qualify for two prizes from them in a row, but I just thought I'd express how great a job they did with my book cover poster. I have pics:

http://newsensuality.blogspot.com/2010/03/loving-my-new-poster.html

Lisa Richards/alterlisa said...

I'd love to give my daughter-in-law a nice picture of her hubby when he was little.

alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/
(\___/)
(='.'=) Happy Easter from Bun!
(")_(")

Natasha said...

Count me in! I want this. :)

natashajennex(at)gmail(dot)com

Great giveaway!

SiNn said...

oh wow i sooo soo wanna win this lol these r so awesome please count me in

have a pretty cool idea if i win for it

mortalsinn@yahoo.com

Kelsey said...

Thanks for the contest! I'd love to win. Not sure what picture I'd want on a canvas. I have so many!

-Kelsey
krae991@yahoo.com
www.thedoortowonderland.blogspot.com

julstew said...

This is very cool. I need an updated picture of my kids, and this would be awesome.

julstew at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

This looks awesome! Please enter me in the contest.
marlenebreakfield(at)yahoo(dot)com

robinky42 said...

I would love to win this.
robinky42(at)yahoo(dot)com

Steve Capell said...

We have perfect picture that we would have printed is we win your contest drawing. Thanks for hosting this contest.

steven.capell(at)gmail(dot)com

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.