Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Email Problems- AOL Not Working Properly

OK my AOL account has gone spastic and seems to be rejecting 90% of the emails coming my way.

I've had numerous reports of authors trying to sign up for Michigan month but my AOL email rejects their message.

Plus I've had reports that some of my outgoing messages are not going through either.

I don't know what it up with AOL but if you are trying to contact me or are waiting on a response from me that has not arrived please email me at eroticroxanne @ yahoo. com

I have responded to everyone who has emailed me about setting up a guest day- if you did not receive a response from me it is AOL gone rogue.

I am sorry.

Please contact me at eroticroxanne @ yahoo. com

Thank you.

4 comments:

Book of Secrets said...

Roxanne, I sent you an e-mail about the EveryDay Witch A to Z Spellbook. Please let me know if you didn't receive it.

Thanks!
Diana @ Book of Secrets

Roxanne Rhoads said...

I received it and Deborah has your address now, says he'll get that book out to ASAP.

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
Have a nice day!

AOL support said...

My AOL mail configured in outlook and setting is correct but mail is not receiving and sending properly and showing some error. after that call to technical service provider and they troubleshooting problems help of Remote support and best way to resolve your problems.

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.