Thursday, July 28, 2011

Upcoming Tours I Am Still Scheduling Spots For

Here are several tours I am still scheduling spots for- most have review pdfs available if you would like to review.

For more information on any tour or to set up a tour spot on your blog email me for details and availability.

Here are tours I am scheduling for that
I don't have buttons made for yet

August 29-Sept 5

Sept 5- Sept 19

4 books, 4 months, 4 tours
Scheduling stops for the first 2 weeks of
Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec

Oct 11- Oct 25

Sept 9- Sept 23

Oct 24- Nov 22



Sarah Gilman is one of my Entangled authors, you can view details about

The Lure of the Vampire is a non-fiction book all about vampires, see more details at BBT




Both of these vampire books by Rue Volley are available for review

Rachel Firasek is another of my Entangled authors,
learn more about her book at Entangled

Spirit Seeker is a another paranormal YA fans of the genre are going to love

This erotic vampire series is one you can sink your fangs into,
both books are available for review in pdf format



Book 3 of the Deadtown Series by Nancy Holzner is almost full,
contact me to grab one of the remaining tour stops


Just in time for Halloween fun, Mind Over Monsters is a
must feature book for your site in October


No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.