Friday, January 16, 2009

Two Books Read this Week: 50 Ways to Hex Your Lover and The Witch's Grave



I managed to read two books this week: 50 Ways to Hex Your Lover by Linda Wisdom and The Witch's Grave by Shirley Damsgaard. Two very fabulous books.

I have been waiting for The Witch's Grave for awhile now but while I was waiting I found Linda Wilson's witch series. The first book is 50 Ways.

I love Jazz, a great witch with attitude and spunk who is head over heals in love with a vampire, even if she doesn't want to admit to it. For centuries Jazz and Nick have been on again, off again lovers, though their encounters usually end up with Nick sticking Jazz in jail, for her own good. No one wants to be stuck in a jail cell, especially not a feisty witch, and really not ever by your vampire boyfriend. Well, this time Nick really needs Jazz's help. Can she help him without getting stuck in jail? Can she resist the attraction and desire between them while doing what needs to be done? Or will this mission be the end of them and their lives?

Great book, I am off to read the second one, Hex Appeal very soon.

Now to The Witch's Grave. Ophelia's been having sexy dreams and sudden;y her dream lover is right in front of her but as soon as she meets him he's shot. Did Ophelia lose her soul mate before having the chance to love him in this life or was it just not meant to be?

My full review of The Witch's Grave will soon be on NightOwlRomance.com, I'll post a link when it is up.

Really fabulous book. I love Abby and Ophelia. I hope to see more of them soon.

1 comment:

Curious Curandera said...

yeah, and this seems to be a popular subject

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.