Friday, March 20, 2009

Free Book Friday: Win a Signed Copy of The Everything Green Wedding Book


To welcome Spring, today I am giving away a signed copy of The Everything Green Wedding Book: Plan an Elegant, Affordable, Earth-Friendly Wedding by Wenona Napolitano, a close and personal writing friend of mine.


I know wedding planning books are not what normally is given away here on Fang-tastic Books but to honor the first day of Spring I thought a wedding planning book would be appropriate, a green one at that. What says Spring more than thinking green and weddings? And Wenona was kind enough to offer a signed copy of her book.
If you would like to win a copy of this amazing book full of green wedding info then please leave a comment below. US shipping only.

4 comments:

She said...

What a neat idea! I have a nephew getting married this summer and I've been trying to figure out something different to give him and his fiancee. This would be different and very timely.

Unknown said...

This is great! Green weddings are now the thing and I think it is a great thing!

Laura B

Martha Eskuchen said...

I love to win this for my daughter who is just beginning to plan her outdoor wedding!!

Anonymous said...

I love your work, Wenona. I've read quite a few of your articles. I woullove to get your book.

Nikki Knight
butterflybelle37@aol.com

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.