Friday, April 17, 2009

Sorry No Free Book Friday This Week

I've had one of those weeks...it has just worn me out and dragged me down.

I have been super busy writing my butt off, finishing up reviews and basically trying to tie up loose ends. I finished a story that has been dangling for like three years or more and I have been trying to get my seeds and stuff started for my garden. Top it off my toddler has been a real pain this week (he demands now as I type) argg.

So I have not had the chance to pick out anything for my Friday giveaway and I haven't even had the chance to mail out the last two winners from my contests (sorry ladies, I am hoping to get to the post office today).

I apologize. Too many eggs not enough baskets or something like that. I hope to be back on track next week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you just hate weeks like that. I hope your weekend is better. :)

Martha Eskuchen said...

Oh Roaxanne- Take a deep breath!! We've all been there! Hope you get some relax time! Maybe your toddler can help you dig in the garden! Bet that could be fun...or not! *G* Hope next week is not so stressful for you!

Roxanne Rhoads said...

Yes he loves to dig, I think that's exactly what we need- to get out of the house and enjoy the beautiful weather that is finally here. I plan to take advantage of the weather this weekend and de-stress with a little gardening and some Earth day activities scheduled int he area

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.