Monday, May 11, 2009

It's Monday and I'm Finally on Twitter and Other News

So, no poetry today. I have not written any new ones and alas, no one has submitted any delightful vampiric poems for your reading pleasure. That bites.

If anyone wants to submit poetry for Vampire Poetry Mondays that would be fab.

Anyway, in other news I am finally on Twitter- www.twitter.com/RoxanneRhoads, so if you are there too come be my follower on Twitter and I'll follow back.

Social Media sites are not my strong point. I have a MySpace but I hardly ever check on it or update. I scoured Facebook but I don't like it so much. I think Twitter is ideal, quick little blogposts to catch up on everything all at once. It is social media for busy people. I like that.

Tomorrow guest author Lynda Hilburn will be joining us for a fang-tastic blog post and book giveaway. Make sure to drop by and check out what she has to say and enter to win either a copy of The Vampire Shrink or Dark Harvest- it will be winner's choice.

2 comments:

Estella said...

I enjoy Lynda's writing . Have read Vampire Shrink and really enjoyed it.

Chris said...

*anticipates* I loved The Vampire Shrink!

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.