Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Winner Wednesday

It's Winner Wednesday Again.

Wow!

Time is flying this year. I can't believe summer is almost here. Time to get my summer reading list in order. I can help with the reading lists of others as well.

Today I am adding a copy of Madame Bliss to some one's reading list. And the winner is...

LighthouseSandy!

Sandy I am sending you an email to inform you that you have won Madame Bliss. Congrats.

And just to keep things legit I am posting the winner from last week's Cornelia Amiri visit and contest even though she has already contacted her, the winner was Vampire, Faeries and Wizards OH MY!

I just like to post all the winners so everyone knows that yes we follow through with what we offer.

1 comment:

Estella said...

Congrats, winners!

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.