Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Winner Wednesday September 2, 2009

OK I have the winners for the past couple of contests.

WK and etirv are each the winners of a signed copy of Time for Eternity by Susan Squires.


Judy is the winner of Free Book Friday's Fair Game by Jasmine Haynes

and Crystal Broyles is the winner of Dahlia Rose's "I want to be a Vampire Contest"

Congrats to all the winners this week. Woo Hoo! and we have more to come, there's still a copy of BARELY BEWITCHED by Kimberly Frost to give away and tomorrow Michelle Rowen will be here for an interview and will also be giving away a copy of Tall, Dark and Fangsome.
And drop by VampChix.blogspot.com today to read my post about all the books in Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series.

I am the recipient of a Beautiful Blog Award!!

This award was started by Bookin With BINGO


This "B-I-N-G-O" BEAUTIFUL BLOG AWARD means that this blog is...

B: Beautiful -
I: Informative -
N: Neighborly -
G: Gorgeous -
O: Outstanding -

I was awarded this by Brande the Book Junkie http://myfoolishwisdom.blogspot.com/2009/08/doin-happy-dance-over-here-i-got.html#comments


I promise I will, try to award others with this thoughtful blog award. I just need the time and a computer than runs faster. :-)
I received this lovely blog award awhile ago too and can't remember who sent it to me but thank you, yes I know bad blogger since I am not spreading the love. Once I get high speed I'll spread the love far and wide. :-) But I do thank everyone for sending me such fab blog love.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Congrats to winners!

Lovely awards! Congratulations, they are well deserved. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winners and Congrats on your two blog awards. Have a great week. :)

Judy said...

Thanks everyone!! Congrats on the two blog awards. Those are really neat!!

Congrats to the other winners. i love with blog site!!

Chris said...

Congrats all around!

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.