Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween: Winners, Winners Everywhere


First of all, Happy Halloween everyone!

Now onto the lots and lots of winners to announce. If I a miss any contests, sorry.

Authors if I didn't list your contest here, I wasn't sure if you had chosen a winner or if you would like to do it yourself or wanted me to. Contact me and we'll get that taken care of.

So....here are some of the winners of my contests from my tour

RKCharron was the VampChix winner of a pdf of Eternal Desire

J. Hali Steele jhalisteele.com is the winner of the first Fang-tastic Books desk set given away at Nights of Passion

Linda Henderson is the winner of a pdf download of Eternal Desire from Reading with Bite contest

Andrea won a signed print copy of Eternal Desire from my guest blog at Something Wicked

ktshabatie won the pdf of Eternal Desire along with the Fang-tastic Books desk set however she has yet to reply, if she has not responded within the next week (by Saturday November 7th either I or Doug aka SciFiGuy will pick another winner)

and now onto the winners from the contests on this site...drumroll please....

OK my trusty winner picking hat is getting a work out today. I am using a Halloween theme hat today. A tall velvet top hat with a skull on it. I throw in all the names, shake it up and root around for a winner.

Now here's the results you've all been waiting for ....

ddurance , Karen W. , and Alicia0605 are the winners of VAMPIRES and WEREWOLVES a two book prize pack -each will receive a set

Meljprincess is the winner of Linda Wisdom's Hex in High Heels and Wicked by Any Other Name books

cait045 is the winner of Amanda Grange's Mr Darcy, Vampyre

Witchy Woman , starryann , and rubymoon are the winners of the huge Hachette Books 5 book giveaway

and duh duh da da....

Kathy is the winner of the Huge Fang-tastic Books prize pack- a totebag filled with Blood Ties DVDs and so much more.

Congrats to all an Happy, Happy Halloween.







(Top Artwork: Halloween Pin-Up Victoria by myvirtuallady Flickr Creative Commons)


By the way, I still have a free pdf of Eternal Desire up for grabs at http://www.thewriteathomemom.blogspot.com/ and a special offer for those of you who have already read Eternal Desire.

Please drop by the The Write at Home Mom.

If you become a follower of the blog I'll give extra entries for the contest. It's a new blog and doesn't have a big readership yet so I am trying to help move some traffic over there it would be great if you could all drop by and leave some comments and/or become followers or something. I'd appreciate it and so would the author.

Thanks so much.

10 comments:

Witchy Woman said...

I can't believe I won! I was gathering my coven together for a fun night of...(wink) trick or treating of course. (LOL) Thanks for a wonderful week, congrats to the other winners. Here's wishing everyone cauldron fulls of candy today.

cait045 said...

Yaya I won thanks so much for the fabulous contests and congrats to all the other winners.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Chris said...

Congrats to the winners! And happy Samhain to you, Roxanne. :)

Meljprincess said...

YAY! Thank you! I can't wait to read Linda's books.
Congrats, winners!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYBODY!!!!!

Ellz said...

Hi Roxanne, Happy Halloween-love the pin up pic. Should I send my addy to your email for the tshirt and pdf (I think) from Night Owl. I looked on the site, but I didn't see a place to respond. Thanks again. Elie
zenfoxflowerATyahooDOTcom

Ellz said...

Hi Roxanne, Happy Halloween-love the pin up pic. Should I send my addy to your email for the tshirt and pdf (I think) from Night Owl. I looked on the site, but I didn't see a place to respond. Thanks again. Elie
zenfoxflowerATyahooDOTcom

congrats to the winners.

Roxanne Rhoads said...

Elie I have your address, did I not send you a pdf? I thought I did.

I'll get that to you asap.

Estella said...

Wtg, winners!

Unknown said...

Thanks for having such a terrific giveaway! I can't wait until I get all of my stuff!

Karen W. said...

I'm so thrilled -- being one of the winners was definitely my Halloween "treat"! Thanks so much! I sent my info.

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.