Sunday, October 25, 2009

Photos from the Flint Vampire Ball





Here's me getting ready for my signing


Me and that's author Wednesday Lee Friday off to the side


I'm sitting here while I could be partying, you better buy a book damn it!


People at the ball.



Me between two hot blonds, my husband will be fantasizing for ages over this one.



My hubby and our friend Jerry




Hubby and his friend Josh



A scene from the ball, bands Volataire, Hellblinki and Belle Morte
were selling CDs and merchandise



This is my hubby above thinking he's the vampire Hugh Hefner


Yes guys this is what you missed



Jill, Jerry and Poison Ivy




Jill and Poison Ivy



Our friends Jill and Jerry




Bellydancers and the hot blonds that had their photos taken with everyone,
that's OK because they were actually really nice




Belly Dancers




Belly dancers


The host of the evening




The host, Ilona Curry and some other chick whose name I did not catch (sorry)

A scene from the evening


A scene from the ball, people having fun


Me and the hubby having fun at the Vampire Ball


By the way thanks again to all the authors who donated books, people were thrilled to receive these as door prizes and raffle prizes. You all contributed to a worthy cause. We greatly appreciate it. Maybe next year some of you can join us at the Ball.

5 comments:

Witchy Woman said...

Hi Roxanne,
Thanks for sharing the pics with your readers. The ball looked like loads of fun. Glad you had a great time!

Karen W. said...

Very cool pictures! Wish I could have been there.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Roxanne :)
Thank you for the great post.
I loved the pictures!
It looked like a fabulous event and a wonderful time.
Thank you for sharing.
Love & Best Wishes,
RKCharron
xoxo

Brenda Hyde said...

This is so cool. I should of went there instead of visiting with my inlaws:) You look great!

Roxanne Rhoads said...

Thanks everyone. Mark your calendars for next year because there will be another ball.

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.