Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Winner Wednesday: November 4, 2009

Not much to announce today just wrapping up a few loose ends and announcing my Write at Home Mom winner of a pdf copy of Eternal Desire: Mitz.

Mary Donev's winner was Deirdre Durance she won a copy of The Ghost Hunter and the Ghost of the Amazon Warrior and Mary will ship it to her as soon as D. sends her mailing address to Mary

I had a winner from the Dark Diva Reviews Sexy Halloween Scavenger Hunt which I participated in. Tracey aka booklover0226 wins pdf copies of my books: Eternal Desire and Torrid Teasers Volume 59

And out of all the winners from all the contests only one has not responded: starryann has not sent me an address so her Hachette Prize Pack can be mailed out.

Congrats to all the winners. More coming next week.

3 comments:

Misty said...

If Starryann doesn't want the Hachette Prize Pack I'd love to have it for myself. I've been wanting these books.

misty_labean@yahoo.com

The Scarf Princess said...

I think all of us will offer ourselves up if Starryann remains in hiding.

Asylumgirl said...

Yep, I hear ya Mitz & joder. I tried all over for the Halloween sets from last year as well as this year and ain't won one yet. Guess it shows just how popular paranormal is.

Deidre

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.