Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Winner Wednesday

So I've got so much on my plate right now I almost forgot today was Wednesday. Things are only going to get worse as the holidays roll closer.

Pretty soon I am going to be running around like a starving vampire chasing a blood bag.

Crazy, I know. That's me.

Anyway before announcing the winners I am once again putting out a call for ebook reviewers, see Monday's post for more details.

So onto the winners....

Kris is the lucky winner of Judi Fennell's book set.


And the three winners of Lenore Noogies are...




Rosie , Jane and GFDesignz

Congrats everyone.

6 comments:

Kris said...

Thanks again! I can't wait to read these!

Ellz said...

Congrats to the winners! Roxanne, I am getting an electronic reader so I will be reading your book soon! I will drop you a line with a review when I finish it, and when I get my shirt! Also I got a novella from an author that I wasn't able to review. It is an erotic paranormal , would you like it? I did read it, but it was too errotically graphic for me. I learnerd I have a limit. I can mail it to you if you would like to read it (its only about 50 pages).
zenfoxflowerATyahooDOTcom

Elie

Jen said...

thank you so much! Congrats to all the winners!

Jane said...

Thank you. Congrats to the winners.

Roxanne Rhoads said...

What is the title of the book Elnice? I might like it.

Witchy Woman said...

Congrats to all the winners! Enjoy!

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.