Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday Musings December 14, 2009


First of all, have you seen all the articles about vampires and sex floating around the net? Seriously, the media acts like this is a new thing thanks to True Blood, Twilight and Vampire Diaries- This is really a culmination of years of dark vampire love finally seeing the light of day.

Here's just a sampling of the articles:





Anyway, on to other things.
Did you see Thursday's episode of Bones? Where's my naked David Boreanaz badge?

Oh, Here it is.
That episode will be kept for awhile just so I can see him stripped down to his boxers. Yum. I think he looks better now than he did as Angel. What do you think?


Vampire Diaries reruns were on. My daughter watched the one with Damon dancing around showing some awesome abs. We had it on the DVR and rewound that scene...a couple times. Hmm quality time with my daughter. My husband thinks I am corrupting her fragile mind. Hmph, I'm just teaching her how to be a girl. Girls drool over pretty boys. He needs to get over it. She can't be his tomboy hunting buddy all the time, she needs to be a girl, too.


Spent the weekend working again...trying to afford Christmas. It's been a rough year and I am worried about this Christmas being a sparse one. We'll make it work, one way or another. I hope.


Can you believe only 11 more days? I still have way too much to do. We have the tree up. I have my cards almost ready to go out. I still have to wrap the presents I have and finish shopping and I have tons of crafts and gifts to make. Too much.


OK so onto other things I have authors and giveaways still lined up for the 25 Paranormal Days of Christmas and the 25 Naughty days of Christmas at Roxanne's Realm make sure to drop by to read all the guest posts and enter all the contests.


And I am now booking author slots for next year. I have a new calendar all ready to go so contact me to schedule a date to blog about your new and upcoming releases-

eroticroxanne @ yahoo.com (take out the spaces)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man I love that pick of David Boreanaz.Mmmmmmmmm.The stuff good dreams are made of.

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.