Thursday, February 18, 2010

Isn't the New Design Great?


So what do you think of the Fang-tastic Makeover the site has received?


I think Barbara did a superb job especially since she had to work with me and boy am I picky.


I really, really love what an amazing job she has done, it is so pretty.


I am still moving around stuff and trying to get it exactly how I want it so it is nice and clean looking but it is so much better now than it was, much more professional looking. I love it.


Please grab a link back button for your site. Let me know if you post one on your site so I can exchange links with you.

I know I'll be grabbing some from a few sites that I frequent so I can add them here now that everything is done.

I am off to bounce around and do the snoopy dance since I am so happy with my site makeover.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Barbara for creating such a beautiful site for me!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I love it! It's kick a$$. And I will grab your link :) It will be towards the bottom of the page with my link graby thing. But seriously,I love the new look.

StephTheBookworm said...

I think it looks fantastic! Really, really nice!

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Barbara is amazing!! And your new place rocks hon!!!!! It is awesome! I love the red and black tones.. Vampire feel to it!!! Enjoy!

Laura Bickle said...

Very, very cool! Love the new design.

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Very nice and much brighter!

Unknown said...

Looks great. I love it. Great job.

Unknown said...

Looks great. You guys did a great job.

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! I especially like the graveyard graphics at the top and your pic in shades ;-)

Jackie said...

Hey Roxanne I love it and have gotten the button on my left sidebar somewhere near the middle or bottom and the old design was nice too this one is just brighter and easier to navigate!

jackie b central texas

Anonymous said...

Hi Roxanne! Thank you again, I had a great time working with you. Enjoy the new design :)

<3 Barbara

Unknown said...

i LOVE IT !!! It looks awesome ;)

Roxanne Rhoads said...

Barbara you are awesome, so glad you reconsidered, no one else could have done such a fab job.

booklover0226 said...

The site looks wonderful; I love it.

Barbara, you are an amazing talent. Thank you.

Donna said...

The new look suits you very well. I love the red! And the layout is so easy to follow and read.

Great work Barbara!

elaing8 said...

The blog looks great.Barbara did a great job

Amanda Leigh said...

I love it. It's easy to read and the banner is beautiful. I've already got your button on my left sidebar.

Witchy Woman said...

Oh my gosh! I'm gone a few weeks & when I come back, I find all's changed! LOVE the new design, Roxanne. It totally rocks!

Leigh M. Lane said...

Very pretty!

bittenbyromance said...

Looks good Roxanne! I need to get her to do someting with my blog one day. Barbara is really good.

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.