Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Musings March 26

So I had a busy weekend.

Saturday I gave up on writing and knocked a few things off my to do list and just had fun with the family.

First I dragged my husband out for some spontaneous shopping. We went to the antique mall but didn't find any wonderful treasures that interested us. So we came home an had family fun night with the kids for awhile playing the DVD games: Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader and Disney Scene It. That was fun.

Then after the younger kiddies went to bed we watched a "scary" movie- Trick r Treat. Not so scary. The previews made it look all trippy and awesome- the results, ehh. I got three things out of it

1) Be wary of sexy strangers they may be more than they appear to be

2) What goes around comes around and

3) Honor the spirit of Halloween, if you don't give treats the tricks you receive may be much worse than egg on your windows and toilet paper in your trees.

I also watched a few episodes of Angel. I am almost finished with the whole series. It's a lot darker than Buffy and not as humorous. The last season is the best, even with all the sadness but Spike makes it awesome. He and Angel play off each other so well it is very fun to watch and listen to the two of them go at it.

Sunday I had the house all to myself for a couple hours and cleaned a little then got down to writing, it's amazing how much I can get done when the house is quiet.

This week is going to be a little quiet at Fang-tastic Books as far as authors go, but I have reviews and some fun things scheduled- like a new contest being announced tomorrow. This one is for all the creative readers out there. I'll also be posting some updates and additions to the 500 Follower Giveaway. Friday a graphic novel will be the Free Book Friday giveaway.

Authors- I am currently scheduling guest spots for April, May and Beyond. April is filling up fast so contact me to reserve your spot soon. I have also added advertising options to Fang-tastic Books. Please click the link at the top for author promo for details.





1 comment:

Barbara said...

That's why I was so pissed at the network for cancelling Angel since James and David have such great chemistry. They helped make up for it by giving the fans a sixth season of Supernatural.

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.