Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Musings May 10, 2010

I hope all of you moms out there had a great Mother's day. My Mother's Day was shared this year with hubby's 39th Birthday (one more year til 40- I am married to such an old man-kidding I just always tease him because he's 5 years older than me).

We spent the day doing our own things part of the time and spending quality time together part of the time. My time was pretty good, quiet because the kids were outiside with dad while he worked on his boat (which was his birthday present) so I got to have some time to myself to think, to work in my garden and to update the links on my sites. Nothing to stress about-for once.

We had pizza so no one had to cook (we all went out to dinner last Thursday to avoid the crowds and because my oldest had to work Sunday) so that was a big plus because I really, really hate cooking. I did bake him a cake though- my very first pineapple upside down cake (I do not bake). I was upset because the top didn't get crispy-he said it tasted amazing. It did taste OK I just wish it would have turned out right.

I received a beautiful garden bench (that still needs to be put together) and a gift card for Michaels along with some cute things my kids made like pluffy magnets and handpainted flower pots. Nice stuff. My family is great and I am thankful to have such a wonderful husband and sweet kids.

I hope all of you guys had a great day as well.

So onto a new week.

Today I am giving away a pdf of my newest release the paranormal erotica collection, Like That Spark, which contains my new story "A Last Goodbye" . See the next post today for details and to enter.

This week at Fang-tastic Books we'll have the authors Jess Haines, Tate Hallaway, Raven Corinn Carluk, and Susan Hanniford Crowley.

Hope you'll join us for all the guest posts and giveaways.


No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.