Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday Musings May 31, 2010 and We Have Surpassed the 500 Follower Mark

Since it's still a holiday weekend for me I will make this short since my hands are still dirty from digging in my garden (finally). It won't be as big as it usually it but that's ok I'll still have the basics- tomatoes, green peppers, zucchini, other assorted squash and pumpkins.

Plus I have my berries and grapes and my flowers. It's still a lot even if I'm only putting in about half the number of plants that I normally do- I just don't have the time for a huge garden this year.

I have some deadlines that I hope to keep.

Plus my first born graduates this Thursday, woo hoo. We signed him up for college this past Friday and he's so excited. I'm excited. Yet it's all kinda surreal. My boy is done with high school- where did the time go? (sniffles, wipes away a tear)

Anyway I'm off to sniffle and cry into my garden, maybe the tears will add that something special to the dirt for fabulous veggies this year.

BTW we have surpassed the 500 Follower Mark so I will be picking a winner as soon as I get the chance, probably tomorrow sometime.

The winner will be announced Wednesday with all the other contest winners.

Cross your fingers everyone. Good luck to all my loyal followers who have been here for ages and to the new ones who have joined us. I hope you enjoy reading the reviews, author interviews and author guest blogs along with all the book giveaways and of course my random ramblings and musings.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 500! And on your boy graduating high school!! Wow, feels like that was just a few years ago to me, but in reality, well, I'm old enough to have a college graduate (yikes!!!).

Save me some berries from your garden -- where do you find the time???

Sullivan McPig said...

Congrats on the graduation of your first born and on reaching 500 followers!

Jackie said...

WOW it all came together at the same time, your garden, graduation and college enrollment and the big 500 follower mark. Congrats Roxanne and like Nicole would like some berries please!!! LOL

jackie b central texas

Andrea I said...

Congratulation on 500 followers and your son's graduation.

I would love to have a garden, but don't have the time for it.

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.