Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rescheduled Tate Hallaway and Another Review Quote in a Book


So Tate Hallaway was tentatively scheduled to guest here today but I guess wires got crossed (happens when you are working through a publicist and dealing with a million guest blog and appearances :-)
So now she'll be here next week.

Which is good because I just got the chance to pick up my review copy Honeymoon of the Dead last night.

And what did I find on the first page of review quotes?

A piece of my review from Dead if I Do!

I think it is so awesome when I pick up a book and find one of my review quotes on it or in it. (Do you ever read all those review snippets on books or do you skip over them?)

So I started reading Honeymoon of the Dead last night and it totally sucked me in. I didn't get to bed until almost 2am because I lost track of time reading it (that's a sign of a good book). I am sad that this is the last book in the Garnet Lacey series but I am really eager to finish reading it because it's good.

Once I'm done I'll post a review.


1 comment:

Lillie (AliseOnLife) said...

Lucky you! I've read all the books in this series. I didn't realize that the series would be ending. :(

Congrats on your quote, though. I'll be looking for your review.

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.