Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Winner Wednesday

And the winners are:


Da da da daaaaaa.....


julstew has won a pdf of the new anthology Like That Spark that contains my erotic paranormal story "A Last Goodbye"

KMichelleC87 has won Hunted by the Others by Jess Haines

Kelsey won a copy of All Hallows Blood from Raven Corrin Carluk

and

mbreakfield gets a Vampire for Christmas



In case there is any confusion (it has been brought to my attention that there might be), I close contests at midnight EST time on Tuesday.

Technically that's when the clock strikes midnight Monday night and becomes Tuesday not at midnight Tuesday night when it technically becomes Wednesday.

Maybe I should put 12:01 AM Tuesday.

Sorry if this has caused any questions or confusion for anyone.

I close contests at midnight so Tuesday during the day I can pick and contact winners and set up the Winner Wednesday post.

Hope that straightens everything out.

2 comments:

KMichelleC87 said...

WooHoo! Thank you so much and congrats to the other winners

Estella said...

Wtg, winners!

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.