Friday, July 30, 2010

August is Michigan Month at Fang-tastic Books

In case you don't know, I'm a Michigan girl born and raised. I live and have always lived on the outskirts of Flint.

One day a few weeks ago I decided to showcase the talent that abounds in Michigan along with showcasing some of the beautiful places we have.

So I decided to make August Michigan month.

That's right August is Michigan Month at Fang-tastic Books- I'll be featuring authors from Michigan- I will also will be discussing great places in Michigan, and products made in Michgan all month long.

If you are interested in participating we still have a few spots available please contact me for details I have been having email difficulties with both emails so I willo post them both here- I suggest copying the message to both addresses that way hopefully at least one will get through- sorry it's pain believe me it's a pain for me too.

eroticroxanne @ yahoo. com

RoxanneRhoads @ aol. com

So far here are the Michigan authors I have scheduled.

Some are from Michigan but now live elsewhere, many of the authors still live here in Michgan.

August 3 Sherry King

August 4 Bronwyn Green

August 6 Nancy Gideon

August 7 Arianna Skye

August 9 Mark Sherony

August 11 Chrissy Munder

August 12 Kimberly Frost

August 16 Cindy Spencer

August 19 Selena Kitt

August 20 Colleen Gleason

August 21 Jennifer Armintrout

August 24 Lynda Hilburn

August 25 Jane Toombs

1 comment:

Deb said...

OMG! I live in Indian River, Michigan
about 45 minutes from Mackinaw. It is truly beautiful here. Please let me know if you need any help on this project.

Deb

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.