Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ecostore USA Natural Cleaning Products Rock


Not all of you may know this...but I am a green girl at heart.

When possible I use all natural products- especially when it comes to cleaning. I have always found the concept of "cleaning" a home with toxic products to be quite ridiculous.

The problem with some natural cleaning products is that they just don't clean well enough to make them worth the money.

Ecostore USA products however all well worth every penny.

I received a bottle of Ecostore natural laundry detergent and a bottle of toilet bowl cleaner for review (free of charge).

Let's just say that once those bottles are empty I'll be purchasing more with my money because they are that good.

In fact- they totally rock.

The laundry detergent smells like Eucalyptus- a slightly spicy herbal scent that to me is a very pleasant aroma. The toilet bowl cleaner has a slightly herbal slightly odd scent but it's not toxic like your average cleaner and it doesn't stink so I'm loving it.

The fact that it gets the rusty hard water stains out of my toilet helps the love keep going.

For more about ecostore usa products please visit www.ecostoreusa.com

Right now they have a back to school special going on 25% Off
Use Discount Code WQ551 at checkout
FREE Shipping for ALL Orders of $25 or more.

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.