Sunday, September 5, 2010

Halloween Promotions, Events, and Advertising

I still have one advertising or one sponsorship space open here at Fang-tastic Books for Halloween- this includeds the rest of September and all of October.

An ad space for this time frame is only $20 this is for both months.

A sponsorship slot which features ad space and custom promo posts is only $75 per month.

I am also scheduling authors who have paranormal, urban fantasy and horror books they would like to promote for Halloween.

If you would like to schedule a guest spot and giveaway please contact me to set up a day.

I will also be putting up a list of Halloween events- if you have a public event please send me details and a link to your site.

This can be a one night event or a haunted house or other fun Halloween attraction.

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.