Saturday, September 18, 2010

Review of ThermaSkin Face Cleanser


I received a bottle of ThermaSkin anti-aging facial cleanser from Greensations for review. At first I wasn't thrilled with it because it smells a bit odd- like a no smell smell. But after using it for about a week I discovered that the smell does not matter because this foaming facial wash is fabulous.


The ThermaSkin cleanser is lightweight and will not weigh your skin down or leave any residue. I know some facial washes leave me feeling like the gel stuff is still on my skin like I just can't rinse it clean or else it feels like all the dirt and gunk from my makeup is still on-like it didn';t clean anything but the ThermaSkin foaming action left my skin clean without feeling sticky or dirty. I love it. It has replaced my Avon facial cleanser because it gives me much better results.


I am checking out the other products Greensations has to offer. Scanning their site I just realized they have mineral makeup.

Anyway if you are interested in natural, green skincare check out http://www.greensations.com/


Description of TheraSkin from the Greensations site:


ThermaSkin Anti-Aging Soap™ is like botox in a bottle. This all natural
soap is not like any other soap or non-soap cleanser. It instantly unclogs
pores, tightens skin, reduces lines and replenishes elasticity and color without
chemicals that strip your skin. It’s perfect for removing makeup, dirt,
pollutants and oils. Whether you have oily skin, dry skin or just skin that’s
been damaged by time, ThermaSkin Facial Cleanser is the answer. This formula
also combats problem skin conditions including acne, eczema, psoriasis and
dermatitis.

The self foaming container allows us to make a formula with no harmful
foaming chemicals such as SLS or SLES. The anti-aging secret of this formula
comes from combining tiny doses of natural capsaicin with exotic botanicals that
literally fix your skin by increasing circulation and absorption. A tiny bit
goes a long way, and our facial cleanser can be used anywhere on the body.
Unlike regular soap, our formula does not clog pores because we use a
proprietary base of natural botanical extracts and astringents. ThermaSkin
Facial cleanser also works better than non-soap cleansers without harmful
chemicals. You will absolutely fall in love with this soap.

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.