Monday, November 1, 2010

Hello November- Time to Think About Holiday Promotions

So I made it through Halloween weekend. Last night I thought I was going to die- same for this morning.

Still feeling like crap but I am dragging myself through Monday kicking and screaming. Caffeine and Dayquil will help. Hopefully.

Wow, I can't believe it's November already. Just finished with Halloween and now it's time to start thinking about the holidays.

I am setting up guest author spots and giveaways for November and December along with reserving holiday ad space. I only have a couple ad spots left if anyone is interested.

Also if you want to get your book in front of readers for the holidays set up a guest spot here at Fang-tastic Books- the book doesn't have to have a holiday theme. Just email me and we'll get something set up for you.

Another thing I'd like to mention- I am putting together a Vampire Lover's Holiday Gift Guide- full of vampire inspired goodies.

If you know of a product that would be a great addition to the holiday guide please send me the idea along with a link to the product.

I am considering holding a big holiday giveaway- authors if you'd like to offer a free book for the prize pack let me know.

So that's all for today.

Free free to email me for details about any of the holiday promos, advertising or giveaways.

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.