Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Photo Christmas Cards with Shutterfly




Do you send out holiday cards every year?

Once upon a time I did but haven't been sending many lately. I usually just send e-cards to friends and family that I have emails for.

But that's started to feel a little impersonal.

And I like to create things.

This year I think I am going to make Christmas photo cards at Shutterfly.

I have tried several photo programs (Kodak, Snapfish, etc) but Shutterfly is the best. They have easy to use, super user friendly programs that allow you to easily upload, edit, and store your pictures.

They also have plenty of great things to do with those photos- like make photo books, wall calendars, and other fun photo gifts.

They have cards for any occasion with plenty of designs to choose from for your Christmas cards or Hanukkah cards .

They even have matching Christmas address labels and Christmas gift tags that you can make to match your cards.


I've been scrolling through the hundreds of Christmas designs. I think I like this Starlight Snowflake style pictured above.

I guess I'll wait and see what colors everyone is wearing in the photos and coordinate those with the cards. Now the hard part- getting my family together to take a photo. :-)

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.