Saturday, October 8, 2011

FrightCatalog.com Review


So I've done a lot of Halloween costume shopping- I'm pretty sure I've hot every store in my area and all the online stores.

And out of all of them FrightCatalog.com has the absolute hugest selection of costumes anywhere.

They offered me the chance to pick a costume for review and it took me and my girls forever to choose a costume because there were so many to choose from.

Finally 2 days later my daughter in law to be choose the Air Force Angel.

This cute costume includes the Jumpsuit, Hat, Belt.

The Dog tags, gloves and shoes not included.


It looks absolutely adorable on her. She's got the body for it. One thing she doesn't like is that it tight in the crotch. Of course she's 5'9" and half of that's leg so that's to be expected. I'm sure if she stretches it out a bit she'll be OK.

If you are still on the Halloween Costume hunt then you have to check out FrightCatalog.com

I like this one- it's on my maybe list, I'd ditch that collar though.
I see a few other maybes- I bet if you check out Fright Catalog you'll find a lot of maybes and probably a few yeses.

Use code TREAT to get free shipping on orders over $100

Join their Haunt Club to get a Free Haunt Kit which contains a catalog and all kinds of frightful goodies for just $4.95 shipping and handling

Want more deals and chances to win free costumes and store credit?


No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.