Sunday, October 2, 2011

Still On the Halloween Costume Hunt


I'm convinced the perfect costumes for Halloween are not out there for me. I need at least 2- I have 3 events to go to and I don't want to wear the same thing to each party. But I don't have one yet.

I am still searching. I want the husband and I to coordinate so I'm checking out sexy couple costumes at Pure Costumes.

I kinda like the gunfighter and cantina gal below.

I could totally vamp them up.

Gunfighter Adult Costume
Gunfighter Adult Costume
$41.95

Cantina Gal Adult Costume
Cantina Gal Adult Costume
$31.95

















This Gangster Couple is sexy too


But not really what I'm looking for

So I decided to check out the group costumes section

I found some sexy witch costumes

Still not what I'm looking for though even if they are super cute

I really want a sexy vampire costume but not one that's common I guess, I'm really looking for something different.

I kinda like this one below, but I don't know. What do you think?

BTW if you are on the costume hunt, be sure to "Like" the Pure Costumes Facebook page to receive a 5% discount



3 comments:

Jen B. said...

I really like the Cantina Girl costume. I thought I had Halloween in the bag but now I have to put together a Beyonce costume for my daughter. Turns out, it's not as straight forward as it sounds!
Good luck finding just the right costumes!

LoriStrongin said...

Halloween is like my Christmas, so I usually go all out. But I hate buying mass produced, uninspired costumes, so I usually make my own. Thrift shops and consignment stores are amazing for this. Once I made a southern belle costume from an old wedding dress and a southern off-the-shoulder lacy blouse. Try looking there for inspiration.

Good luck!


Smiles!
Lori


P.S.--this year, I'm going as the Dread Pirate Roberts, who never leaves captives alive. And a friend of mine will be my "virtual" Inigo Montoya, searching for the six fingered man. :)

Anonymous said...

I kinda like the Cantina Girl costume myself. I haven't decided what I'm going as this year. Maybe a flower child--or maybe a pirate queen. I hope you find the perfect costume, Roxanne.

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.