Sunday, June 2, 2013

Review Damn Him to Hell by Jamie Quaid

Damn Him to HellDamn Him to Hell by Jamie Quaid
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fabulous new spin on urban fantasy.

After spotting this book for review on Edelweiss, I requested it and ordered book one from the library so I could read them in order.

I was hooked from the first page of Boyfriend from Hell and devoured it so I could move on to book 2.

Quirky, different, and fun this series fit into the urban fantasy genre perfectly even without a vampire or werewolf in sight.

I read them back to back and totally fell in love with this series, the characters and The Zone.

Love, love, loved it. I can't wait for book 3.

View all my reviews

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.