Saturday, October 18, 2014

Guest Blog: Sierra Fox Series by Yolanda Sfetsos


Hey! It’s great to be here again. I want to thank Roxanne for having me over to celebrate the release of my latest book. Actually, I want to thank her for giving me the chance to stop by and chat about all the books in this series.

I’m very excited right now because the fifth book in my UF Sierra Fox series also happens to be the last one. Of course I’m still nervous and even sad because it’s Sierra’s last adventure, but I’m also very excited. The full series is now available, and I hope everyone who reads this spook catcher’s journey enjoys the ups and downs as much as I did.  

This was a very emotional book to write. Not just because of my personal feelings towards Sierra, the other characters, and her world. A lot of stuff happens in the final book. There’s danger lurking at every corner, the demon-obsessed group who just won’t quit their pursuit are desperate enough to push the limits, there's a dash of loss, some grief, a new threat, and explosions. Yeah, there are a lot of explosions.

A STITCH ON TIME took me on a rollercoaster ride that I’m sure the characters didn’t enjoy much. A lot of things are resolved, but new beginnings appear on the horizon. There’s much loss to be had by everyone, but there’s plenty of happiness too. And answers are provided for the dangling threads readers might have wondered about along the way.

By the time I got to the Epilogue, I was exhausted! And I admit that the screen kept blurring because tears were constantly getting in the way. But they weren’t all sad tears.

I’m just glad that I wrote down all the relevant plot points, spell names, dates, weapons, and other important info in my Sierra Fox Series Bible while writing each book. I would’ve been totally lost without it, and will definitely need it for the future. You didn’t think I would forget to mention the Bible, did you? ;)   

Oh, and before I go… the first book in Sierra’s series, A PATCH OF DARKNESS, will be available for free during the month of October. So if you haven’t set off on Sierra’s journey yet, you can grab a free copy and start from the beginning.

Thanks for reading,
Yolanda
All it takes is a little death and mayhem to make a spook catcher’s day.
Sierra Fox, Book 5

Sierra Fox has finally inherited her grandmother’s power to destroy demons, but what good is it when her werewolf boyfriend still lies in a coma? Worse, the decision she’s about to make could save him—but ruin their relationship.

If that’s not enough bad stuff on her plate, she’s got a soul to save—the soul of her closest friend, killed by the Lamia that got away.

Another untasty side dish: The Obscurus refuse to give up their relentless pursuit, and they’ve upped the ante. Mace is dead set on blowing up the Spook Catcher Council Tower, and the blowback will have devastating effects on Sydney and for Sierra. At least these demon-obsessed freaks aren’t counting on Sierra having a Goddess and a trusty demonic conduit as backup.

All of this leads to a one-way ride into the abandoned part of town, where the Obscurus plan to summon Legion. With her demon hunter friend by her side, Sierra prepares for the final battle…because even she knows this will be The End.
Warning: Phantasms, wraiths, orbs, demons, all guaranteed to ruin any spook catcher’s day. But you can always count on werewolves, land spirits, and a Goddess. Beware of explosions, demonic obsessions, and the battle that will tip the scales and change Sydney forever. 


Now available from: Samhain Publishing | Kindle | NOOK Book | KoboiTunes



OTHER BOOKS IN THE SIERRA FOX SERIES
http://store.samhainpublishing.com/sierra-fox-series-346.html


AUTHOR BIO:

Wife. Mother. Writer. Bibliophile. Dreamer. Animal lover. Intrigued by the supernatural. Horror freak. Zombie enthusiast. Movie and music fan. Slave to her muse.

Yolanda lives in Sydney, Australia with her awesome husband, lovely daughter, and cheeky cat.

Website | Twitter | Goodreads 

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.