Saturday, December 20, 2014

Review of Keeper of the Castle by Juliet Blackwell

Keeper of the Castle (A Haunted Home Renovation Mystery, #5)Keeper of the Castle by Juliet Blackwell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely love Juliet Blackwell's cozy paranormal mysteries. They combine my love of mystery, witches, ghosts, vintage clothes and historical homes.

The latest Haunted Home Renovation Mystery features ghosts, murder and an ancient Scottish Monastery. Mel feels a little out of her league working on something so old but she's willing to learn and her construction company needs the work.

But as usual she encounters ghosts, murder and workplace mayhem. It's a good thing she has supportive friends and family by her side and an inside information from the dearly departed.

I am never disappointed by Blackwell's books. I can't wait for the next one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.