Sunday, February 1, 2015

A Review of Casually Cursed by Kimberly Frost

Casually Cursed (Southern Witch, #5)Casually Cursed by Kimberly Frost
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another excellent book in the Southern Witch series. I just hope it's not the last. With that ending it could go either way...spoiler alert...at least it's a very happy ending.

But I get ahead of myself.

I have loved this series from the beginning, poor Tammy Jo gets into so much trouble even though she never goes looking for it. She sure knows how to deal with it. But after all the practice at it, it's no wonder she's gotten really good.

In Casually Cursed she's dealing with a twin sister who suddenly appeared at the end of Slightly Spellbound. Tammy never knew Kismet existed. This family has kept so many secrets...but in this book they are coming out. We finally get to meet more of Tammy's family and learn about their history. It's great- and Frost seamlessley weaves the history and family stories into the book without it seeming like an info dump.

And Zach... I know many readers might be on his side but I have always been team Bryn. Bryn has always loved Tammy for exactly who she is. Zach only loves part of her...and we really see his true colors in this book. I wasn't surprised- but Tammy Jo is way more forgiving than I would be.

It just seals the bond between Tammy and Bryn. They belong together.

The story is smooth, fast paced, and as always- leaves you wanting more.

I hope this is not the last we see of Bryn and Tammy Jo.

View all my reviews

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.