Sunday, March 22, 2015

Review Punch Bowls and Pitcher Drinks: Recipes for Delicious Big-Batch Cocktails by Clarkson Potter

Punch Bowls and Pitcher Drinks: Recipes for Delicious Big-Batch CocktailsPunch Bowls and Pitcher Drinks: Recipes for Delicious Big-Batch Cocktails by Clarkson Potter

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Excellent recipes and ideas for fun party drinks.

My absolute favorite- Vampire Brew! This non-alcholic fun punch is perfect for Halloween or any party that has a spoooky vibe. I hope to make it for my daughter's upcoming Sweet 16 which has a Nightmare before Christmas Theme. I think the punch would be a good fit.

I also love the Peppermint Stick Ice Cream Punch and the Mixed Berry Lemonade- perfect punches with no alcohol. The kids will adore them.

Now for the punches with punch- the alchohol ones, my favorite include the Aztec Chocolate (of course you can ditch the tequila for a winter treat the entire family will enjoy), the Boozy Eggnog, Irish Coffee, and Hubby's fave Tropicoloda Punch.

This book is going on my recipe shelf for keeps.



View all my reviews

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.